Sunday, August 19, 2012

fake oakleys unlock the button-down

Laugh loudly, disdain and said: You are hypocritical too! Naive!
Listening to Stephens's words, I was not angry roar up, cold look at Finsbury, I decided, said: ? Shortness of breath a few bites, I tried to calm their feelings, Chen Sheng Road, Finsbury: know! Listening to cold Mo, then, Stephens wanted to say closed back, anyway, his life soon, you listen to each other how to be silent.
Gently back to the table and poured himself a glass of wine, and the enjoyment of a drink it, I Chen Sheng said: gas wins, due to the young, but also because I want revenge,fake oakleys, so ...... I personally triggered the present this has continued for more than 10 years of World War! What! How is this possible!
Listening to each other, Finsbury incredible cried together, can not imagine how, in front of this looks early twenties young people head and say that the present situation, is he single-handedly caused this also too Xuanhu to it! bragging is also a bit limits
See the expression of Finsbury, I know ... he is certainly not the letter, but ...... I can is not empty, the right hand cheap nfl waved a refined wooden box in my hands, gently put wood The box opened it, and ten pieces of scroll in the box.
Gently push the box toward the Finsbury past, I am calm: Do not believe look at each other, Stephens reached over and picked up the scroll box, unlock the button-down, and began to read carefully ...
Do not see it does not matter, you look closely, Finsbury fierce scream up, written on scrolls, turned out to be a secret agreement between the Prince fragrance empire, with over a dozen countries around the
As we all know, this current spread to the world war, the disintegration of the fuse that is fragrance empire, after the disintegration of the fragrance empire, around a dozen countries have sent troops to the site to carve up the fragrance empire, resulting in a series of joint ring, the formation of a fragrance empire, spread to the entire world war!
Picked up one after another of those scrolls, Finsbury is ever more scared, the magic mark on these contracts is not wrong, but ... the most important thing is, these contracts are entered into in the notarization of God, the absolute not a fake, and now he only suspected, signing a contract, in the end is not in front of this looks as if only young man in his early twenties!
Looking at Finsbury stunned look me in the face, cheap nfl smile, I helped myself a reel, gently output energy, the entire reel to a fine bright SG, an angel-shaped light, then rolled down I would only hand holding a scroll! tightly guarded at that reel.
Series of test several times, the situation did not

No comments:

Post a Comment