Monday, July 2, 2012

fake oakleys and proudly said

.,oakley sunglasses
Is not it! Me than you are a small ah! You seniors should take care of my new,fake oakleys, I eat is we ask everyone else to solicit the opinions of the masses, take a look at lunch today who should please? sights sitting around, smiling, looking at our colleagues, was proud thought: you want me to dinner? dreaming! I have to eat from this mixed mixed drink Liu Mao who uproot hair down can not be. Sure enough, my colleagues around listening to my words, full smile, pointing Liu Guangming, said: I saw stunned, proud laugh.
Liu Mao who uproot woolen, how can you so? you do too let me down, I'm so sad! The heart is a bit uncomfortable, filled with bitter look, crying in the kicking foot.
Liu Guangming, and proudly said: 'Mike you do not blame them, do you think is from Liu Mao who uproot the hair is easier? Or difficult to take an oil and water from the hands of you, Lee big?, Not to mention even eat without them! you treat, we are also happy to get good. burst out laughing in unison to Looked at these rogue you coming, delicious food, delicious food! Romantic dinner?, Hurrah! Around the

No comments:

Post a Comment