Sunday, June 24, 2012

St.Louis Cardinals Jerseys such as students go back to speak

Xujia Jia and Zhang Xin duo asked grinning.
My Xipixiaolian deeply rooted in the past few years, the two have long been accustomed, Zhang Xingang trying to say, the the Xu Jiajia first step back to say: Faced with this seasoned dregs of a joke, can only be scratched his head: Xu Jiajia turned his eyes to me: Some people boast of course, no fire hair, they had to suffer in silence I molested. Daze enough to have one minutes, thicker skinned Xu Jiajia blush and say me a what bow would like.
I really do not know what she was thinking, the students for many years, until I leave Beiguan, I do not know what she was thinking.
Think of the past, could not help but sighed.
Xu Jiajia sharp-eyed,St.Louis Cardinals Jerseys, loose tongue: I am pretending to be a melancholy look down the corridor: They suddenly realized that the three of us laughing and joking burst into the classroom.
Totally did not expect is that the new semester even for a teacher.
General alternately both the teacher based on semester calculation, the transfer when the new school year begins in September, the first time I heard about half a semester on exchange teacher.
New teacher surnamed Li, a 50-year-old old woman, memory Xinhua primary school seems to have such a person, but did not teach me to listen to other classes wind comment she was very fond of accusing students, such as students go back to speak,womens mlb jerseys, she will be the speaker of the students to Listen to a ballpark.
Li explained to us before the class teacher whereabouts, Jiang teachers like to take things too hard, entered the tomb of love get married and I would like to Jiang teacher would have countless people chasing, tight unit of the universal life event of the male teacher was chasing a little anxious, they came up with nothing, so set the resurrection. usually seen in several sports, art male teacher in front of students with impunity toward the Jiang Wanrong gallant, I can only lament the modern education, comprehensive and personally had.
The new class the first thing is actually asked on the first semester academic year who, I sluggishly stood up, she looked at me: I stuck nodded: Xu Jiajia hum underneath nostrils loudly: I sat down and whispered: Ping stern stare at us one, but also look at a point roster: I look innocent: Xu Jiajia is the girl

No comments:

Post a Comment